A simple way to reduce Fat and Cellulite
In order to have treatment, you must confirm that you over 18 and that do not have any of the following conditions (including variations and mild forms):
- Metal implants or prostheses
- Physical malformations
- Long-term treatment with medications: anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants, antibiotics or antihistamines
- Psychiatric or psychological treatment
- Liver problems (fatty liver)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pregnant or think you might be
- No treatments available for anyone who has gone through childbirth within the last 6 months, possibly longer. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Undergoing fertility treatments
- Any kind of heart disease
- Skin problems
- Malignant tumours
- High cholesterol levels
- Kidney problems
- Physical shortcomings
This list is not exhaustive, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Before your Treatment
Please drink a couple of glasses of water before all treatments. No alcohol and low carbohydrates for 72 hours after.
Suitability for treatment is ascertained on a case-by-case basis with a consultation. However please bear in mind that should you weigh less than 7 and a half stone or have a BMI of less than 18.5, you may not be suitable for treatment.
What to wear
Please wear comfortable clothing for all treatments and shorts if you are having a treatment on your thighs.
If you cancel your appointment without giving 24 hours notice, cancellation fees may apply